Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my history

My personal history have much topics, but, which is the beginning of my history?

Maybe, all begun a day when I understood that the only way to get or to make something for that a life have sense, was make a decision itself. It's not a easy task, are much ideas but the forms as get them are restricted.
Then a step in my life was deciding study Sociology, thinking how I would create a way that would make the difference.
Today, in my opinion, the difference we can make as littles details, as a form of
offering where it join wills.
The ask is, what these forms?
While we find the response, we lose an opportunity where we can create sometihg that make the difference.

How close are we to those opportunities?

We stop in any street, any store, any park, any supermarket, then looking with calm and, recently there we can see how many people need us.

Then, only when we can see and we can hear to someone, with all wills, we can make the difference.

Finally, the changes there are in our disposition.
We believe that some things difficult, but is easier when we see.

Whenever the opportunity is near: appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment