Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My stay in Mexico

I would like to travel to Mexico, if given the chance.

Mexico is the cradle of very important cultures for every Latin America.

Is a bigger country in Latin América as Brasil, is a country with much history and diversity.

I don't know if I would like to stay in Mexico, although Chile is also a developing and poor country. I think that many times television and the movie industry sells us an image of those countries that are not that real. I would like to go and know by myself first.

I would like to learn about the culture Tolteca and Maya, about their customs, their forms of life, philosophies and their forms of cultural production.

Also in this country I would like to study any social knowledge, about Latin America and their historical and social construction. For examples, to study in the posgrado of Latin-American studies in the National Autonomous University of Mexico(UNAM).

Mexico is a country rich in diversity, also keeps their indigenous traditions, which makes this country a source of varieties and mesttizaje.

I would like stay any years, but don’t live forever. Also, I thing that my country, Chile, need of new experiences for to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment